Want to be part of something exciting?
Our medical education business focuses on physician education and patient education. We offer preceptorships for physicians and patient education programs through hospitals, physicians and other health related providers.
Currently, we are looking for the following professionals:
- Business development and sales professionals for:
- Patient Education for NICU and Labor & Delivery departments
- Preceptorships for physicians who need RPVI credentials
- Course Instructors for vascular ultrasound preceptorships
Business Development and Sales Opportunities:
Patient Education for NICU and Labor & Delivery: If you meet either of the following criteria, we should talk.
- You currently call on NICU’s or Labor & Delivery departments and are looking for new services to offer to them.
- You are, or have been, a nurse, discharge planner or education specialist for either NICU or Labor & Delivery units.
Vascular Ultrasound Intepretation (RPVI Prep Course): We should talk if:
- Your network of contacts includes cardiologists, nephrologists, teaching hospitals or physicians with an interest in increasing their knowledge and skill level vis-a-vis vascular ultrasound interpretation.
Our primary preceptorship is a Vascular Ultrasound Interpretation course that prepares and qualifies physicians to sit for the Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) credentialing exam.
We are currently developing relationships with qualified professionals who meet our criteria to be instructors of our course(s). Candidates must have significant hands-on, in-the-field experience as well as experience training physicians. Your geographic location is not a significant concern to us because we conduct courses nationally and we cover our instructors’ travel expenses.
Since we are looking for the best people, we recognize that some candidates may have their own ideas about what constitutes the “best” instruction methods and content. We are willing to entertain building classes around your style of instruction and content presentation. Of course, we have our own standards and certain requirements that you must meet but we are always open to new ideas that can improve our courses, better educate medical personnel and improve patient care.
Full time employment is not required.
We want the best instructors and business development professionals. If that means working around your other reasonable obligations, we will do so. Independent sales representatives are encouraged to contact us.
Don’t be afraid to think out of the box.
We like independent thinkers and people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. If you have a proven tract record and your fields of interests match ours, we want to talk.